Hair is an important body part in the human being. It may have outlived its function of keeping us warm (we now have plenty of clothes for that), but it definitely hasn't outlived its aesthetic function; where it is usually a part of what goes into the 'beauty package.' In other words, in most cultures, a person's hair, and how it looks - and perhaps how much of it is there in the first place - are amongst the things that are taken into consideration in deciding whether to declare that person good-looking or not. In this scheme, if you have great hair, but you are lacking in other features that go into the beauty package, you could still find yourself ranking favorably on account of your hair alone. Conversely, however good-looking you may be in other regards, if your hair is a total mess, you could find yourself losing some important 'brownie points' with regard to your perceived aesthetic appeal.
It is from such a background then, that people go to great lengths in looking for advice on how they can take proper care of their hair. And while a lot has been written on this subject, here we briefly look at some five steps that can really go a long way in proper hair care.
1) The first of those steps is, of course, checking out one's hair regularly. It is based on the observations made at this step that you can have the basis for all other hair care steps. It seems too obvious to be mentioned, yet the truth of the matter is that there are very few people (especially men) who never take the trouble to consciously check out their hair. This leads to situations where they have to wait till various hair woes are bad enough to be noticed by other people who draw them to their attention - by which time, some of the damage may be largely undoable.
2) The hair is rather fragile, and handling it softly is the second important hair care step in the series. You stand to lose a lot of hair to breakage if you don't handle it carefully during the times when you are combing it or when washing it. Other causes of hair loss that are beyond your control are excusable, but there is really no reason as to why you should carelessly lose hair due to breakage.
3) Talking of combing, that is another important hair care step you can take to keep your hair looking good. It also helps to stop the hair from getting entangled, which would in the future make it more prone to breakage as you try to disentangle it.
4) Eating a balanced diet is another important hair care step you can take - seeing that many hair woes we struggle with turn out to be simple matters rooted in malnutrition (especially with regard to the harder-to-get nutrients that are still important for hair formation).
5) Shampooing your hair is another thing you may need to do, to keep it healthy and good-looking. It takes a very short period of time, yet it can make great difference in terms of how your hair turns out.
Make sure you follow the above mentioned tips while using hair care products like biotin shampoo.