Top Five Hair Care Secrets
Who wouldn't love flaunting shining and bouncy tresses that speak of good health and quality hair? Perhaps you too have always wanted to show off bouncy, shiny, and healthy hair but felt lost thinking about how to achieve it. Here are the top five hair care secrets that can help you in your endeavor:
• Take care of your health: Remember that your hair reflects the health of your body. So, if you are not leading a healthy lifestyle or are not consuming a nutritious diet, your hair won't have a healthy shine, irrespective of whatever product you use. Intake of biotin, B complex, amino acids, folic acid, iron, pantothenic acid, zinc, black currant seed oil, flax seed oil, and silica are found to be good for the health of your hair. So, give your body the best nutrition and see how your hair gets a healthy glow.
• Stick to your trimming routine: You should get your hair trimmed every 6 to 8 weeks to stay away from split ends. This holds true even when you are growing your hair longer. Trimming your hair regularly will keep it looking healthy and helps you steer clear of hair care headaches in the long run.
• Use professional services or products: It's important to use professional services for your hair as too much of trial and error on your part may damage your tresses. So, whether it's choosing the right coloring agent for your hair or selecting the shampoo or conditioner, it pays to seek the advice of a professional hair care specialist. It also pays to purchase over the counter products from trusted brands that have been in the industry for a while.
• Use proper hair care products that contain sunscreen: Take the advice of your hair care specialist while buying hair care products such as shampoos, conditioners etc that will suit your hair texture. Opting for products that contain sunscreen will help to keep your tresses safe, especially if you have to work for long hours outdoors. However, please take note that too much of shampooing often robs the moisture and can make your hair dry.
• Choose the right comb: You should use a wide-toothed comb on your wet hair to avoid breakage. However, you can use a brush when your hair is either dry or barely damp.
I hope the above tips help to improve your personal hair care routine and good luck in turning heads your way!
12-13-2015 09:51 مساءً